Student Printing on MacOS
Please follow this guide to add the schools printer on your MacOS BYOD device.
You will need your Student Network login credentials, if you are unsure or do not have this, please contact for assistance.
1. Go to System Preferences and click on the 'Printers & Scanners' icon
2. Click on the + icon to add a printer.
3. Select 'follow-me-printing' and click on Add.
4. When you want to print a document, make sure to select 'follow-me-printing' and click on Print.
5. A dialog box will appear to ask for credentials. Enter your student network credentials and select 'Remember this password in my keychain'.