How to access Sketchup
SketchUp is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, civil and mechanical engineering, film and video game design.
Please follow this guide on how to access Sketchup, you will need your eduPass credentials, if you are unsure or do not know what this is, please contact for assistance.
1. Click the image below to access Sketchup.
Alternatively, you may go to the link: https://app.sketchup.com/app
2. Select 'Sign in with Google' on the bottom
3. Enter your eduPass email address, then click 'Next'
Note: This is your eduPass username followed by @schools.vic.edu.au
4. Enter your eduPass credentials, then click 'Login'
5. Once you have signed in, you will receive a prompt. select 'I agree, let's get going', then select 'OK'
6. You have now accessed Sketchup.